THE MOST SUSTAINABLE GARMENT IS THE ONE THAT IS ALREADY IN YOUR WARDROBE, RIGHT?
And if you have a Vintage for a Cause (VFC) piece, we want you to show us how you combine it with your existing wardrobe.
Let's inspire each other to make the most of the garments we already have.
We challenge you to post on instagram (IG) your daily looks wearing a VFC piece tagging us and using the contest tag #stylingforimpact.
Besides inspiring us by sharing your unique style, you will have an amazing opportunity. You can become a model for a day in our next editorial.
YOU WILL GET:
- A fun day with our team :)
- Professional make-up and hair styling :)
- Professional photos with amazing garments :)
- An experience that you will be remembering forever :)
HOW TO PARTICIPATE? Simple, you just have to:
choose your favorite VFC piece and give your best styling it;
take a picture that make you feel your best self;
post it on IG tagging us and using the hashtag #styleforimpact.
- You can participate from now until the 31/01.
- VFC team will select 2 winners on the 01/02.
- VFC founder, Helena, will personally contact the winners the 02/02.
- Winners can accept the invitation to participate in the SS campaign until 04/02.
- Photo shooting will take place from 10/02 to 20/02.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- If the chosen winner cannot be reached or does not accept the prize before 04/02, then VFC has a right to choose another participant.
- VFC covers travelling expenses by public transportation in Portugal.
- Day includes lunch.
- VFC has all rights reserved for all the photos sent to the campaign.
- VFC has all the rights to the articles and posts of the interviews of the participants.
- By posting the photos with #styleforimpact, you give VFC a permission to use the photos in VFC marketing campaigns.
- Contest starts on 12.01.2022 and ends 31.01.2022
- VFC has the right to end or to discontinue the contest.
IF you would like to freshen up your wardrobe, you have still time to order a new VFC piece here.
Looking forward yo have you onboard!